Thursday, February 2, 2017

And it's good night from him

I haven't done much in the way of keeping up with my car post so I'm going to make a huge effort to do that.

I sold my lovely 360 back in April 2016. I'd owned it for just over a year. The value had increased like mad and it was due a service. That and the fact that now there is usually 3 of us, it became increasingly daft to have my only toy car as a strict two seater.

I got a good price for the car - not really any regrets there. The values went up another 5% before Brexit and then took a huge nose dive so I think I did pretty well.


I miss the car all the time. It was a wonderful thing to drive and I worrying thing to own.

I'm glad I had the pleasure to drive a fabulous 360 for more than a year. I'll have another one some day...


No comments:

Post a Comment